Sunday, July 17, 2011

One Step Closer

Have no pity for the dead.
They are gone,
there is nothing you can do for them.
Feel no pain for the dead.
For your dead.
He was but a traitor.
I warned you,
I showed you,
and you ignored everything.
A little suffering is good for the soul,
you are one step closer now little flock.

She will hate me over the traitor and the sorrow that has befallen her friend.
They will throw their emotions before logic and remain blind,
they will not see the favor I have done for them.
Ungrateful you are little flock.
I set the snare for you,
your interference would only delay the inevitable and doom your flock.
See now the weight lifted from your shoulders,
no longer is your home dangerous from within.
The child will heal,
she will become strong through this passing,
and all of you will be a little more well prepared for the big day.
Still there is so much to do little flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment